Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

The Best Sunglasses on ASOS


Photo: Fablefrique

Sunglasses are such a good staple to have on you at all times. They are great to accessorize an outfit with, either covering you eyes, on top of you head or tucked into the collar of your shirt they always make a statement. So, I decided to round up my favourites available on the ASOS website and share them with you.



Photos: ASOS

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE STYLE?

Comments

Popular Posts