Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

The Olsen Twins, Inspirational Women

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are my childhood hero's. I grew up watching them on T.V. every single day when I visited my Nana & Papa during the summer break. If you follow me on Pinterest, then you know I have been pinning the hell out of their photos! There style is so simple, yet different. I am obsessed with it! Rarely are there outfits something other then neutral coloured, but they somehow make everyone stand out, and set the newest trend!



Their street style is unbelievably chic, yet wearable. With 2 fashion houses they own, The Row and Elizabeth & James, they are the epitome of chic.  



With the pressure of designing complete lines for both companies, along with other designing projects for different brands, they are true business women and have become the person I aspire to be as I grow older.




Photos: Pinterest

WHO IS YOUR INSPIRATION?



Comments

Popular Posts