Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

Let's Enjoy Today, eh?

Is it just me, or does it feel like this year literally started last month?

I have found myself wishing for this year it to end like never before. I'm graduating at the end of this year, meaning I have had the most stressful year yet, with the hardest classes yet.

 I also find myself beginning to feel the daunting pressures of buying christmas presents for the family and the fast paced, no time for breaks family visits, which don't get me wrong, I love, but as an extreme introvert, are very tiring and bring on the anxiety. And have me pre-planning my life out for the next 2 months.

But, as autumn is slowly coming to an end and winter approaches here in Canada, I have often found myself and my family going out for walks at our local conservation area, where I had a personal epiphany yesterday. I want to focus on the now- not the "tomorrow we go here, I have to buy presents for so and so, and don't forget, blah, blah, blah." I did not realize how much I truly missed when in this head space of checking off mental to-do lists.

I want to practice self-love, focus on the little things that are happening, and stop wishing for this to be over. I'm going to enjoy my last time at school, at home with my family before I move away.

This post is my personal pledge that I will not let these last 2 months be wished away, they'll be lived like nobody's business and I'm gonna freaking enjoy this christmas like when I was 5 years old and was clueless to the world of anxiety and stress.

Let's enjoy today, eh?

B xx

Comments

Popular Posts