Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

Find Your Balance

                      While on a road trip recently I picked up a few magazines to read. No, these aren't gossip magazines that spread unnecessary drama (although according to People, Kim and Kanye are getting divorced...again). They are a magazine called RealSimple, I got two and my life has changed.

                 
                 The two issues I got were titled 'More Calm, Less Clutter' and 'Find Your Balance'. The first has a bunch of different hacks and tips that will help you with keeping the little things that add up more in order. Like putting washi tape on everyones chargers so its easier to decipher whose is whose, or keeping a dish in your laundry room/space that you can put loose change and other smaller trinkets in that you find in pockets while you are doing laundry. 


                   The second one is right up my street. It talks about the different ways you can change your life in order to relax in the stressful world we live in today. It also explains the science behind a lot of the things they talk about. Like how having long term stress, causing our 'fight or flight' mode to kick into gear constantly means that cortisol is released from your brain constantly causing weight gain in your stomach, and weakens our immune systems when exposed to it over a long period of time. It also helps with everyday things, like learning how to not stress over things like a baby crying, or get frustrated at a guy who just cut you off. It teaches and gives tips on how you can not let that control your entire day.

                  There is a lot I learned from reading these magazines. Simple changes in habits I do everyday that will have an impact on how I view both the world, and myself.

What annoyed you today? Was it silly looking back on it?

B.xx


Comments

Popular Posts