Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

Some Favourites This Festive Week

 Favourite moment this week:

          Christmas has just passed, meaning loads of food and presents. But my favourite moment this week has been seeing my entire family all together. It is rare when everyone is in the same room so these past couple days have been a treat and a half for me.

Favourite T.V. show this week:




          It's not a T.V. show, but I watched a Norwegian documentary called 'Sweatshop'. There are 2 seasons and I've watched both twice today alone. In 'Sweatshop' a few Norwegian bloggers go on a journey to Cambodia to work and live as a local who works at the sweatshops there. It exposes the mistreatment of workers in factories run by companies like H&M and ZARA. I advise everyone to watch at least one episode, they're only 10 minutes each.

Favourite song this week:

           Although I do love Christmas songs, this week I have been listening to Sigrid's EP 'Don't Kill My Vibe' and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it, honestly.

Favourite blogger:

         The blog run by Anniken (one of the bloggers who was on 'Sweatshop'. Her blog is Annijor.no and she is just a down to earth person who is very relatable. She is also the person I wish I dressed like.

Favourite other:


           Hot water bottle. I honestly don't understand how I have lived almost 18 years of my life without one. Since getting a hot water bottle on christmas morning I haven't put it down, at all. Also an extra little add on would be a sleeping eye mask. I have to have noise to fall asleep so I leave my T.V. on but the light always bothers me, again don't know how I lived without one.

Favourite food:

             I have had an entire pan of Lasagna all to myself this week and am currently making another while writing this post. It is just such a comforting dish to me and I think I may gain 10 pounds by the end of the year at the rate I'm eating it.


             What is your favourite moment this week?

          B.xx

Comments

Popular Posts