Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

First Day Back

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hola my friends! My bubble has burst, Christmas break is over and it's back to school for me. I have enjoyed my time away from all the stress of finals coming up, but I am now panicking over the fact that I somehow forgot everything from this semester over the 2 weeks I had off. Great.


These past 2 weeks have really changed my way of looking at life. I honestly don't know why, but they have. I have struggled with anxiety based around school most of my life. And I will for the rest of my school career, and probably into my working career as well. But, over these past 2 weeks of being home alone, stress free, I have had time to think about why I feel it most with school. 

I realized that I let anxiety take all the control of me. I never tried to stop it, I always thought that if I just ignored it, maybe it would stop. But you can't ignore anxiety. It is an emotion that demands attention, and will stop at nothing until it has your attention. I realized I let so many opportunities run past me because I never took charge. I just submitted to the anxiety and let it control me. 

With the ending of this semester and the beginning of the next soon, I am going to work on controling anxiety, instead of letting anxiety control me. Will it work the first time I try? Probably not, or the second and more than likely not the third. But it will eventually, and thats what matter to me at the moment. At least I am going to try.

"Fall down seven times, get up 8."

B.xx

P.S. this got a little more deep then i thought it would when i sat down to write it. sorry.





Comments

Popular Posts