Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

Happy New Year!

WAIT!? It's 2018 already!? It feels like 2017 just started like, last month. I had to give myself a talking to last night, I need to get my life together...ASAP!!!

But, instead of organizing my life, I spent New Years with my family, I'm not big on parties, they just aren't my scene. So instead of getting drunk, and dealing with a hangover the next day, I stuffed my face with food, slept like a baby and was good to-go the next morning. Run anyone?



Because I spent New Years with my family there were no fancy dresses, fancy decor, or camera worthy moments. Although I did eat some amazing sushi with avocado instead of fish. I also had some seaweed salad and a mint, beet and pineapple water. It was so good I forgot to take a photo!

My family is lame and everyone left by 9:00pm, so I put on some pj's, a face mask, and pampered myself through to 2018.  Left 2017 practicing self-care, began 2018 practicing self-care. Well, i'm going to go play in the snow now, have a great page 1 to 2018!

How did you spend New Years?

B.xx

Comments

Popular Posts