Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

Healthy Mind Planner...

I have struggled with depression and anxiety since I was 12 years old. I have good control of it now, but that doesn't mean it always will be. Mental illnesses are never 'cured' they are simply controlled. Everyone finds different ways to manage it. For me, doing one small thing every day for my mental health is my control. 



I suck at remembering stuff. Anyone ever walk into a room, only to forget the reason you entered the room? Because that is me every day. haha! So, to remember I use a planner, it's not fancy. It's sole purpose is to remind me to take a minute or two for myself. 



I don't like to use my everyday planner as that often times causes me stress so, I use a separate one dedicated to my mental health. Each day I write what I want to do for myself, wether it be meditate, do yoga, write down the things I'm grateful for, or have a nice pamper evening. It's all planned, each day of the week. 

B.xx 

Comments

Popular Posts