Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

Mistakes, Deep Convos, and OOTD

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Hola!! Today, I woke up and something was different. There was no weight on my shoulders weighing me down. I didn't feel the worry of what I was going to wear, eat and prepare for lunch. I simply woke up and just moved with the rhythm of my body. I didn't eat breakfast, I forgot. I usually would beat myself up over something like that. But, today I didn't, cause people forget sometimes, and thats okay. People mess up, they are human. Obviously breakfast wasn't important to me in that moment. This is getting deep. haha. All because I didn't eat breakfast.




Well, on a more light hearted note. Today, whilst I was so relaxed, I wore black skinnies, Suede black booties from ASOS and an oversized shirt from Doe & Rae

See yah!

B.xx

Comments

Popular Posts