Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

My Armour in Life

I have never liked jewelry. In my 18 years of life I have never worn it, never saw the point in it. Until now. All of a sudden, I can't leave the house without it on. It's my armour, that protects me from the world.  I feel naked without it on. It's like a hug, constantly there to protect me from anything life throws at me. With my jewelry I am invincible.


They make any outfit look 10 times better. And always make you look like you tried harder to make your outfit look nice then you actually did. I always layer mine, never just one, unless its a staple piece. 

What is your armour in life?

B.xx

Comments

Popular Posts