Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

New Hair & Chocolate

My hair is my safety blanket. I play with my hair constantly. It protects me from my demons, calms me from my anxieties and is there when I am too excited to contain myself. Even writing this post I play with my hair as I think of the next line to write. I have had the same hair since I started high school (4 years) and, as my school year starts to come to an end. I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I think I may take a gap year, figure out who I am without the pressures of school on my shoulders. But, in order to do this, I need to step out of this imaginary box that I have created for my self to live within. This is a scary thought for me, but I knew it had to be done. So, I got my hair cut and died. Nothing absolutely drastic, 4 inches cut off and blonde added to my roots. I love it and I'm glad I did it.




I am a chocolate addict. Being vegan does not aid this addiction as it's so hard to find vegan chocolate where I am from. So, when I came across this chocolate...stick, I had to try it. I love the one with coconut in it and the just plain dark chocolate. I have eaten way to many of these things, but it's so nice to be able to indulge in a chocolate bar after not being able to for so long! haha!


 WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE?

B.xx

Comments

Popular Posts