Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

The Best Winter Coats

Hola! I love coats. I feel like they complete a look, and can completely change the out come of your look. I live in Canada, so having coats that are cute are a staple for the winter and the transition from winter to spring. So, I have rounded up my favourites I have found on the web. 


  1. This navy blue trench coat from ASOS is a great staple to have if you want a more professional look to an outfit, while keeping everything warm, including your booty!
  2. This shearling jacket from Acne is so in style right now. It will also keep you nice and toasty due to the Shearling it is made out of. 
  3. This blazer jacket from Topshop is work chic, and is so cute when worn a couple sizes to big. And is perfect for those warmer winter days.
  4. This classic trench coat from Nelly is a dream. It is thick, to keep you warm. But, it will keep your outfit looking stylish and chic.
  5. Another jacket from Nelly would be perfect for the warmer days that are coming. With the blue stripes and robe like look it is super on trend. 
  6. The last one is from Gucci. This jacket is beautiful, its my DREAM. It's warm, stylish, with beautiful colours. 
What style of coat is your go to?

B.xx

Comments

Popular Posts