Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

This Week in Favourites

Thought of the week: Doing what others want from you will only allow you to achieve as much as them. Set your own bar, and reach for the stars, your own way.
Series of the week: The Crown on Netflix is soooooo amazing!


Music of the week: The Greatest Showman soundtrack or I Got You by Bebe Rexha
Craving of the week: All the carbs please!!!! 
WANT of the week: Jewelry! necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets. all of them please! haha.



Moment of the week: Finishing my chemistry exam this morning. No chemistry class again. ever.
Quote of the week: "This to shall pass"

What have you been craving this week?

B.xx  

Comments

Popular Posts