Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

Trend of the Week

Hola! I need summer. It's currently -25C outside and I'm sat here with a cup of tea in my cozies attempting to stay warm. So, that being said, this weeks trend for me is cozy, over-sized sweaters.



  1. This cream coloured jumper from ASOS just looks so comfy! Just add some necklaces, a few rings and bracelets and pair it with either boyfriend jeans or some comfy pants and you're all set!
  2. This sweater from Free People is available on ASOS and I'm in love! This sweater is not only good for now, its also so great for the upcoming transition between winter and spring. Paired with high waisted boyfriend jeans and some jewelry, you'll stay comfy and warm.
  3. This cheetah print jumper is a staple item in my opinion. You can easily wear it dressed down with some jeans, a belt and the front tucked in. But, it can also be styled in a dressier way, like how the model is wearing it. LOVE. IT. You can get this exact on on the Revolve website.
  4. This grey sweater with lace-up sleeves is so simple, yet looks so cozy and chic. I would live in this sweater if I could it's just so my style. It's available on the Nelly website.
  5. This holzweiler hoodie is a dream come true. The hoodie style, with the knitted material is just so cozy. The bright blue is a little out of my comfort zone, but there is something about this sweater that screams to me. This is a splurge that I would love this winter. 
What is your favourite sweater this season?

B.xx

Comments

Popular Posts