Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

Trend of The Week


Photo: Here
Aviator jackets are my current obsession! They look effortlessly chic and instantly make an outfit look like a model off-duty. With so many different colours available, you can look girly with pink, more edgy with the red shearling against the black outering, or go more classic with solid neutrals like black, white and beige. Some of my favourites are found on ASOS!

B.xx



Comments

Popular Posts