Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

Trend of The Week



Jeans have always been an article of clothing that i've struggled with. Up until this year, I've never bought myself a pair of jeans, or owned a pair willingly. But, they look so nice and so many cute styles are coming out that I have put my discomfort aside, and I am now obsessed with them. They are the only thing I wear now. 

You can get some amazing jeans from 'Redone' , ASOS, Topshop, and Nelly.

WHAT JEANS DO YOU WEAR?

B.xx

Comments

Popular Posts