Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

Los Angeles? .... Faves from my Week



Craving of the week: 
Los Angeles! haha. I went last summer and I am DYING to go back. It is my true happy place.




Favourite Purchase: A book called "Eat Pretty". It really breaks down the importance of each vitamin, and what they do.

This weeks moment: Finding out I passed all my classes... haha. Truly a weight lifted from my shoulders! 1 more semester to go!

Thought of the week: I am only human, and I wont be able to finish everything that is handed to me. 5 hours of biology homework, finish reading a book we were given yesterday, work for 5 hours and have a proper amount of sleep... yeah okay. I am human and thats not going to happen.

Piece of the week: oversized t-shirt. They are so comfy and look amazing with the front tucked in.



Song of the week: So Much More Than This - Grace VanderWaal

Series of the week: Still no actual series. I need to get on it! haha, but my favourite youtubers this week are Kalel, Cornelia Grimsmo and Anniken!

Instagrammer of the week: Its a tie between Anniken and Cornelia! Both are so amazing!

Quote of the week: "Be the CEO your parents always wanted you to marry" - Unknown

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE SONG?

B.xx

Comments

Popular Posts