Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

Inspiration of the Week

It's a new week, with some new inspirations! Anniken Jørgensen a.k.a Annijor  is it this week! (and secretly every other week as well... shhhhh). There is just something about her style that catches my eye every damn time! She knows how to wear baggy jeans, she knows how to style an oversized faux fur coat, she knows how to wear the perfect amount of jewelry, and on top of that after reading her blog, shes an amazing writer and is honestly goals. Plain and simple. 





If you haven't checked out Anniken's blog or her insta... do it! You will not regret it I promise! At times, her blog is like her diary it feels.





Photos: Insta | Blog




 She isn't scared to write her feelings, and is so damn relatable all the time and is just real. She doesn't pretend to have a perfect life, she shows you how life is and that's so important! Peoples lives aren't like how you see them through a photo on instagram, and she shows you that when she needs to. In the end, just please go read her blog! haha. 

WHO INSPIRES YOU?

Comments

Popular Posts