Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

Trend of the Week



New York Fashion Week is upon us, meaning all the new trends are coming out! One trend I was particularly excited to see was trench coats. I know they aren't new, but the variations coming out are stunning! From different fabrics and patterns, to bright colours and pastels, there is a trench coat for everyones taste. Not to mention they are the perfect transition coat to wear this winter/spring. I love how you can pair them with jeans and a t-shirt, or you can layer the trench coat over a dress for a night out.  I found some amazing ones on ASOS.

Comments

Popular Posts